Mazuri Rabbit Diet with Timothy Hay, 5lb (2.27kg)
- Brand: Mazuri
- Product Code: 5M15
- Availability: In Stock
- $27.50 $27.50
Mazuri Timothy-Based Rabbit Diet offers proper rabbit nutrition in pellet form using Timothy hay which provides lower protein and calcium for rabbits in all life stages. This highly palatable, high-fiber rabbit food is packed with nutrients and contains yucca shidigera extract to reduce ammonia odors. No rabbit supplements are needed when using this Mazuri® rabbit food.
- Nutritionally complete - Not necessary to supplement with vitamins or minerals.
- Contains a high level of fiber to maintain good digestive tract health.
- Contains probiotics - Lactobacillus and Enterococcus sp. to promote gastrointestinal health.
- Contains natural vitamin E.
- Contains flaxseed – source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Contains yucca shidigera - To address ammonia odors in animal facilities.
Product Form: 1/8” x 3/8" pellet.
Product Size: 5 lb resealable poly bag.
|Crude protein not less than|
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Vitamin A not less than
Vitamin E not less than
- Provide Mazuri® Timothy-Based Rabbit Diet free-choice to all life stages of rabbits.
- If supplementation is desired, at least 90% of the diet should consist of Mazuri® Timothy-Based Rabbit Diet to ensure adequate nutrition.
- Care should be taken to choose appropriate supplemental food items. For example:
- Mature or elderly rabbits may benefit from food items with lower calcium.
- Growing, gestating, and lactating animals may benefit from food items with higher calcium and protein.
- Rabbits maintained in breeding colonies, with high rates of breeding, may benefit form a diet with enhanced energy density.
- See Table (following page) for dietary composition when feeding different levels and types of hay.
- Provide plenty of fresh clean water at all times.
For best results, ensure polybag seal is fully closed during storage, or store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Adhere to the “Best if used by” date or use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Ground Timothy Hay, Wheat Middlings, Ground Soybean Hulls, Oat Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Cane Molasses, Ground Flaxseed, Lignin Sulfonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Soybean Oil, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Yucca schidigera Extract, Yeast Culture, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, d-Alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of Vitamin E), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Stabilized Vitamin C), Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Extract, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite.